To the President of Italian Republic
To the Minister of Education, University and Research
To the Nuclear Physical National Institute
To the National Council of Research
To the President of Sicilian Region
To the Regional Department of Education And Prof. Form.
To the Mayor of Palermo
To the Mayor of Ragusa
To the Mayor of Pozzallo
To the Mayor of Ispica
To the Scientific Community
To the Mass Media
Confutation of Galileo Galilei’s principle of the free fall of the graves and the consequent theory of general relatvity by Albert Einstein
I, the undersigned, Ing. Santo Armenia, born in Ispica on 20 th April 1954 and resident in Pozzallo via Giuseppe Ungaret n.25 (cell: 3348933394; pec: firstname.lastname@example.org; email: email@example.com), retred , in these months, after a long scientfic reflection, I wrote a book on Galilei and Einstein for its publicaton. On May 30, 2017, with the acceptance of the mayor of Pozzallo Luigi Ammatuna and the coordinaton of the O. Attilio Sigona, in the council room, I presented my refectons on Galileo Galilei’s principle of the free fall of the graves and on the consequent general theory of Albert Einstein.
These days I uploaded the registraton of the event of May 30, 2017, which vision is on youtube: Armenia Santo Galilei; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ri_x…
From the debate I have had with physicists, mathematcians, geologists, engineers, and computer scientsts, during these weeks, I have never encountered any errors in my scientfc refectons.
I, the undersigned, therefore:
– comforted by the appreciaton of many people (doctors, lawyers, non-specialist professors, ordinary citzens) for the clarity of the explanaton of the covered topics;
– further convinced of the correctness of my scientfc thesis, aware of the responsibility I have already assumed;
– recalling the contents expressed in the council room of Pozzallo of 30 May 2017 (referring to the abovementoned video);
– confdent of the forthcoming publicaton of my book that will facilitate the scientfc and philosophical knowledge of my inner path;
I express my convicton about:
1) unvalidity of Galileo Galilei’s principle of the free fall of the graves;
2) confutaton of Albert Einstein’s theory of general relatvity.
1. The unvalidity of Galileo Galilei’s principle of the free fall of the graves is due to the fact that:
1) In the case of the fall of a single grave, the mass of this test body is not deducted from that of the earth; furthermore, the experience of physicist Loránd Eötvös, on the basis of which equality was achieved (with an ever increasing approximaton over tme) between inertal mass and gravitatonal mass (mi = mg), is burdened by this same error .
2) In case of simultaneous fall of two or more graves:
A) the mass of these test bodies is not deducted from that of the earth;
B) the phenomenon of “mutual and reciprocal attracton”o of earth to all the graves is not taken into account.
2.Albert Einstein’s theory of general relatvity is refuted by the fact that:
A) Galileo Galilei’s principle of the free fall of the graves, on which assumpton that theory was founded, is not validity;
B) the radial efect of the vertcal fall of the graves causes the decrease of the mutual distance among these and therefore these bodies during the free fall can not be considered in relatve stllness.
The MIUR and the Scientfc Community have the burden to verify the correctness of my scientfc reasoning, as well as of the relatonship with the Internatonal Bodies.
Remaining available for any further inquiry,
I would like to salute you. Santo Armenia